Prowess Pant, Irish Linen
Walk the walk in a tailored pant with high rise and wide leg. Irish linen & Tencel blend creates soft drape that's washable for maximum wear. Tencel & silk lining is as dreamy on the inside as on the outside. Made in NYC.
About Irish linen: Spun entirely from eco and ethically certified Irish flax. Grown with no chemicals and very little water, the whole plant is used, making it a waste-free crop. Highly durable and fully biodegradable.
About Tencel: A cellulose fiber made by dissolving and spinning wood pulp, Tencel is the only certified lyocell on the market, responsibly sourced and sustainably produced in a closed-loop process. Super soft, incredible absorption properties and fully biodegradable.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is made-to-order, please allow up to 10 days for production.
Styled with: Power Jacket
- self: 65% Irish linen, 35% Tencel, 2% stretch
- lining: 85% Tencel, 15% silk
- front zip fly with hook-and-bar closure
- hip pockets
- back welt pocket
- front and back pin tucks
- hand-tacked hem
- fully lined
- runs big, we suggest taking one size down
- Erica is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears size 0
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low, medium iron OR dry clean