Empower any ensemble (and disempower the patriarchy) in this white suiting jacket. Irish linen & Tencel blend creates soft drape that's washable for maximum wear. Tencel & silk lining is as dreamy on the inside as on the outside. Polished off with upcycled mollusk shell button. Styled with matching Prowess Pant. Made in NYC.
About Irish linen: Spun entirely from eco and ethically certified Irish flax. Grown with no chemicals and very little water, the whole plant is used, making it a waste-free crop. Highly durable and fully biodegradable.
About Tencel: A cellulose fiber made by dissolving and spinning wood pulp, Tencel is the only certified lyocell on the market, responsibly sourced and sustainably produced in a closed-loop process. Super soft, incredible absorption properties and fully biodegradable.
- self: 65% Irish linen, 35% Tencel, 2% stretch
- lining: 85% Tencel, 15% silk
- single button front closure, upcycled mollusk shell
- notched lapel
- welt front hip pockets
- long sleeves
- back vent
- fully lined
- true to size
- Erica is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears size S
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low, medium iron OR dry clean