Ixchel Blazer, Recycled Wool
Recycled wool knit lends a leisure approach to suiting. Ixchel Blazer features a cozy interior, welt pockets and single corozo nut button closure. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Styled with: Durga Pant
- self: 51% recycled Italian wool 49% recycled polyester
- other: 55% hemp 45% organic cotton
- single button front closure, Corozo nut
- welt front pockets
- back vent
- unlined; double-faced knit fabric
- relaxed fit
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- machine or hand wash cold, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!