Dakota Skirt, Recycled Wool
Recycled wool knit blend gives soft, sumptuous drape to a high-waisted circle skirt. Dakota Skirt features onseam pockets and blind hand-sewn hem in a bicycle-friendly length. Classic cut translates easily to any season. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Please allow up to 10 days for production.
Styled with: Pacha Turtleneck
- self: 86% recycled polyester, 14% recycled Italian wool
- other: 100% organic American cotton
- onseam pockets
- side zip closure with hook-and-eye
- blind hand-sewn hem
- partially lined; double-faced knit fabric
- high waisted
- mid-calf "bicycle" length
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- hand wash cold, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!