Revolution 'Rall, Organic Cotton - Natural
A unisex essential for every hot-blooded human. According to Wikipedia, overalls are classified as "protective clothing in work settings or potential cult item." We say both. We make ours in GOTS certified organic cotton (like it's 1838) and fair trade (because it's 2020). Cut & sewn by our friends in NYC's garment district.
Classic, no-frills style features 5 pockets, adjustable hardware at shoulders, rivet buttons at hips, full length hem for cuffed styling. Truly timeless, seasonless, genderless.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for fulfillment.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- adjustable buckles and sliders at shoulder straps
- bib pocket
- hip pockets
- back pockets
- clean finished seams
- relaxed fit
- unisex; women, take 1 size down
- Naoumie is 5'9 and wears a size XS.
- Matteo is 5'10 and wears a size L.
- machine wash cold with plastic-free detergents (we suggest borax / white vinegar)
- tumble or line dry
How can overalls look this hot??? It's like Ghost, only without the clay. These are so well made and comfortable, it's hard not to wear them everyday.
YAY thank you, so honored to 'rall you up! >3