Revolution 'Rall, Organic Cotton - Hickory Stripe
A unisex essential for every hot-blooded human. According to Wikipedia, overalls are classified as "protective clothing in work settings or potential cult item." We say both. We make ours in GOTS & OEKO TEX certified organic cotton (like it's 1838) and fair trade (because it's 2020). Cut & sewn by our friends in NYC's garment district.
Classic, no-frills style features 5 pockets, adjustable hardware at shoulders, rivet buttons at hips, full length hem for cuffed styling. Truly timeless, seasonless, genderless.
- 100% GOTS & OEKO TEX certified organic cotton
- adjustable buckles and sliders at shoulder straps
- bib pocket
- hip pockets
- back pockets
- clean finished seams
- relaxed fit
- unisex; women, take 1 size down
- Naoumie is 5'9 and wears a size XS.
- Matteo is 5'10 and wears a size M.
- Madeleine is 5'8 and wears a size XS.
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- wash sparingly and choose plastic-free laundry detergents!
Will happily live in these from now on...
What can I say?! From Arielle's sustainable and thoughtful packaging, the sweet card, to the actual overalls, I am so thrilled to have these in my closet. So well made, very sturdy, comfy AF, and incredibly versatile. I'm a happy guy!