Plastic Free in NYC - A Field Guide
NYC is one of the easiest places in the world to live plastic-free - as long as you're not accepting the default.
Follow this friendly field guide to convert your consumerism to activism!
Plastic Free in NYC - A Guide to Living Less Trashy is a comprehensive manual for navigating a plastic-free life in New York City (and beyond). A useful companion for any New Yorker or conscious tourist!
8" x 8" booklet is printed locally on recycled paper.
- Directories to bulk stores, farmer's markets, sustainable dining and compost sites in all 5 boroughs
- Recipes for household & lifestyle products
- Links to plastic-free brands and retailers
- Truths, tips, tools & inspiration for reducing plastic
- Resources for following the movement
E-book available here on Amazon.