Ixchel Blazer, Recycled Wool - Preowned
Recycled wool knit lends a leisure approach to suiting. Ixchel Blazer features a cozy interior, welt pockets and single corozo nut button closure. Style with the matching Durga pant. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Please allow up to 10 days for production.
Styled with: Durga Pant
- self: 51% recycled Italian wool 49% recycled polyester
- other: 55% hemp 45% organic cotton
- single button front closure, Corozo nut
- welt front pockets
- back vent
- unlined; double-faced knit fabric
- relaxed fit
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- machine or hand wash cold, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!
I liked the quality and style of this jacket. I was, however, disappointed in the condition. It had a very strong odor from having been worn before and it took numerous washes to get the smell out. Since the recommendation is to wash it as little as possible, this was frustrating.
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't receive the jacket in better condition! We use a third party to fulfill our preowned program and it's not always as careful as we would like. I'm happy to hear you were able to clean the jacket yourself, and hope you enjoy it from here on out! Thanks for your feedback and your support of small business, please use discount code FEEDBACK for 30% off your next purchase with us.