Durga Pant, Recycled Wool
Recycled wool knit lends a leisure approach to suiting. Durga Pant features a cozy interior, slant pockets, zip front fly and elasticated back waistband in a high rise fit. Style with the matching Ixchel Blazer. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Please allow up to 10 days for production.
- self: 51% recycled Italian wool 49% recycled polyester
- other: 55% hemp 45% organic cotton
- slant front pockets
- zip front fly with hook and button closure
- elasticated back waistband
- belt loops
- unlined; double-faced knit fabric
- high rise
- relaxed fit
- gently cropped "bicycle" length
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- machine or hand wash cold, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!