Disciple Corset White, Wild Silk + Hemp
It takes a lot of discipline to be a free spirit! Clean-cut corset is structured with light boning for perfect fit, stability and freedom. A basic building block with minimalist appeal and endless styling potential. Made in NYC.
Made from tussah, or wild, silk and naturally-grown hemp raised as a companion crop in the fields of China without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The vast majority of the silkworms are allowed to work their way free of the cocoon and continue their lives; the few that don't end up as highly-prized delicacies for the fiber workers. Farm and mill workers are paid a fair wage for their work and receive benefits.
- self: 70% organic hemp, 30% wild silk
- lining: 70% organic hemp, 30% wild silk
- waist length
- separating zip closure at side
- boned at front and back seams
- fully lined
- true to size
- Erica is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears size XS
- hand wash cold, lay flat to dry or dry clean