Ashbury Top, Mohair
A 90's inspired top crafted in luxe ethical mohair with organic cotton lining and corozo nut buttons. Fair trade made by our friends in NYC's Garment District.
About mohair: One of the oldest fibers in existence. Sustainably sourced and spun in South Africa from Angora goats. The animals are well respected and represent the farmers' future livelihood. Mohair is regenerative - goats must be shorn twice a year for their own wellbeing. Notable for its high luster, durability, wrinkle resistance and temperature regulation.
Styled with Prowess Pant.
- self: 78% mohair, 22% wool
- lining: 100% GOTS organic cotton
- buttons: corozo nut, sustainably sourced in Ecuador
- spaghetti straps
- princess seams
- back button closure
- fully lined
- cropped length
- true to size
- Liza is 5/6 (167 cm) and wears a size small
- hand wash cold or green dry clean (perc-free). Hang dry, do not tumble dry.
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!