Hitchhiker Trench Black, Wild Silk + Hemp
Luxury and function make a covetable connection in this belted trench. Six-pocket style can be layered over any ensemble, or worn on it's own as an alternative evening look. Self-belted waist and cuffs with tonal D-rings.
Made from tussah, or wild, silk and naturally-grown hemp raised as a companion crop in the fields of China without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The vast, vast majority of the silkworms are allowed to work their way free of the cocoon and continue their lives; the few that don't end up as highly-prized delicacies for the fiber workers. Farm and mill workers are paid a fair wage for their work and receive benefits.
- 70% organic hemp, 30% wild silk
- notched lapel
- dropped shoulders
- long sleeves with adjustable belted cuffs
- wrap style with self-tie belted waist
- 4 front cargo pockets
- inseam hip pockets
- unlined with bound seams
- true to size
- Fran is 5'10 (177 cm) and wears a size small
- hand wash cold, hang dry or perc-free dry clean