Mercury Medea Coat, Recycled Wool Bouclé
The MERCURY MEDEA. A mid-weight, open-style, unisex coat cut from sumptuous recycled wool bouclé. Fully lined with OKEO-TEX certified organic cotton in yarn-dyed stripe.
About the fabric: Produced by the Calamai family, a 4th generation fabric recycler in Prato, Italy. 100% reclaimed fibers from post-consumer sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps. Sorted by color, shredded and re-spun; no additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Fair trade made in NYC.
- 51% recycled wool, 49% recycled polyester
- open style front
- oversized lapels
- front hip pockets
- interior hidden pocket
- fully lined
- relaxed unisex fit
- calf length
- Giorgia is 5'6 (167 cm) and wears a size S/M
- machine or hand wash cold, hang or tumble dry low
- do not wash or dry hot; wool will shrink
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!