Mission Dress, Recycled Cotton
A figure-hugging fit crafted from recycled cotton and reclaimed dye features side slits and back keyhole with coconut button closure. Fair trade made by our friends in NYC's Garment District.
About recycled cotton: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
- 80% recycled cotton 20% recycled polyester
- round neck
- back keyhole with button closure
- side slits
- raw hem
- true to size
- slim fit
- Liza is 5'6 (167 cm) and wears a size small
- hand or machine wash cold, hang dry
- wash sparingly and choose plastic-free laundry detergents!