Medea Coat, Vegetarian Shearling
From farm to fabric, the Medea Coat in vegetarian shearling offers all of the coziness and none of the ethical compromise. Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) American merino wool is backed onto Repreve®, made from recycled water bottles. Oversized lapels and welt pockets highlight a clean, straight cut with open front. Fully lined in organic cotton. Made in NYC.
Styled with: Pacha Turtleneck
- self: 100% merino wool, undyed & chemical free
- backing: 100% Repreve®
- lining: 100% organic American cotton
- oversized lapels
- front welt pockets
- long sleeves
- back vent
- interior pocket
- fully lined
- relaxed fit
- calf length
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size S/M
- green dry clean ("perc" free)
- spot clean with gentle soap and water
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!
What do you do when reality suddenly equals your fantasy?
Admittedly, it isn’t winter yet, so I haven’t had experience of this coat in the cold. But when I put it on, in the dead of summer, I look at myself in the mirror and I suddenly look the way I’ve always wanted to look: both practical and luscious, both grounded and abundant. I’ve never felt so good, looking so good.