Dajana Pinafore, Irish Linen
Dajana is the lady of wild animals and goddess of the hunt. Heavyweight Irish linen harkens to a handmade life with pleats, pockets and corozo nut buttons. Style over knits in the winter and solo in the summer. Truly timeless! Made in NYC.
About Irish linen: Spun entirely from eco and ethically certified flax. Grown with no chemicals and very little water, the whole plant is used, making it a waste-free crop. Highly durable and fully biodegradable.
Styled with: Pacha Turtleneck
- self: 100% Irish linen
- lining: 100% organic cotton
- trim: corozo nut buttons
- round neckline
- backless bodice with buttoned skirt
- pleated front and back
- slant front pockets
- partially lined
- mid-calf "bicycle" length
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- hand wash, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!
Arielle makes my dreams of being a sexy frontier woman come true. This pinafore is perfect on hot days with a cute bralette under, and I’m sure it’ll work well in LA winters as well. The pockets are an extra win so I always have what I need. Wardrobe staple.